Friday, June 26, 2009

Milkman II

I received an unexpected package from the organizers of the Milkman Triathlon this week. The package contained a coffee cup with the Milkman Triathlon logo and a ceramic medal. The package also had a handwritten note hoping that I was doing better. This was a very nice surprise.

I failed to mention in my race report that the organizers of the Milkman Triathlon run a very nice and well organized race. They are also very nice and went well beyond what I would have expected them to do. While I was in the hospital, they found my equipment and drove my car from Dexter to Roswell. The next day, they called to see how I was doing. Although the race didn't go well, I still had a positive experience because of the organizers.

1 comment:

  1. Plus they put your car in a good spot at the hospital so your bike and stuff wasn't out in plan sight (not in the main parking lot but out of sight). Have to admit that I was trying to figure out how I was going to track down your car once I got to Roswell when I left Salt Lake. It was very good of them to do that.

    ReplyDelete